UKBA Contact Number

UKBA Contact Number

0843 515 8113

Call our connection service for the UKBA Contact Number. Calls cost 7p/min plus your phone operators access charge. For information on visas, immigration and more call the UKBA Telephone Number on 0843 515 8113 today. We are not affiliated with UKBA.

There are many reasons why you may want to Contact the UK Border Agency. The UKBA has many departments that deal with a variety of enquiries and applications. Some areas of help commonly dealt with by the UKBA are:

  • Reporting Customs or Immigration Crime.
  • Apply for settlement or an extension of your stay.
  • Finding your Reporting Centre.
  • Visa Enquiries from within and outside of the UK.
  • European Residency enquiries.
  • Asylum Seekers Support.
  • General Enquiries.
  • Fraud and Scams.

The UK Border Agency is an agency of the Home Office. They have three main branches:

  1. International external control (such as offices for visa issue).
  2. Internal Immigration control.
  3. Border Control including customs and passport control.

If you have a general enquiry or question for the Border Agency then call the UKBA Phone Number now.

Number Directory is not connected or affiliated with the UK Government in any way.

UKBA Contact Number – Opening Hours

You can call the UKBA Telephone Number from Monday to Friday 8am – 6.00pm.

About UKBA

UKBA stands for UK Border Agency. They are responsible for immigration and visas in the UK. UKBA are part of the Home Office and decide who has the right to stay or visit the country and focus on National security. The UKBA have a workforce of 7,500 people based overseas and in the UK and have teams that work on more specialist casework.

Their main responsibilities include:

  • Running the visa service
  • Managing around 3 million visa applications a year from overseas nationals who wish to come to the UK to visit, study or work
  • Considering visa applications for British citizenship from overseas nationals who wish to settle in the UK
  • Running the UK’s asylum service offering protection to those eligible under the 1951 Geneva Convention
  • Deciding visa applications from employers and educational establishments who want to join
  • Registering sponsors
  • Managing appeals from unsuccessful applicants

Main priorities

UKBA work to achieve the Home Office’s priorities to secure the UK’s borders and cut crime, reduce immigration and protect citizens from threats of terrorism.


If you have received dissatisfactory service or feel you would like to make a complaint then you will need to follow the UKBA complaints procedure to file a complaint. If you are unhappy about service you have received from the UKBA then you will need to outline your complaint in an email or letter. You can also contact a member of the team on 0843 515 8113 and speak to an advisor about your complaint and an advisor will talk you through what will happen next.

If you are unhappy about a decision that has been made then you will need to apply for an

administrative review to be conducted in your case.


I have been refused entry to the country or a decision has been made to leave to remain, what can I do?

If you have been refused entry to the UK or have been given the decision to leave to remain in the UK and you are unhappy with the decision then you have the chance to appeal this decision if it is a First Tier tribunal decision. You can only appeal if the Home office has:

  • refused your protection claim
  • refused your human rights claim
  • made a decision under the European Economic Area (EEA) Regulations, for example, the Home Office has decided to deport you or refused to issue you a residence document
  • decided to revoke your protection status
  • decided to take away your British citizenship

You may also be able to appeal decisions made before the 6th April 2015.

If I decide to appeal a decision made by the UKBA can I get legal help?

Yes, if you do decide to appeal a decision made by the UKBA then you can get the help of a solicitor or immigration advisor. Alternatively, you can get free help if you contact citizens advice bureau. You may also be able to receive asylum support.

I want to make a serious complaint, how do I go about doing this?

If your complaint is serious enough then it will automatically be passed over to the Home Office’s professional standards unit who will inform you in writing that they will be handling your case.

How long does a complaint take?

It can take up to 20 days for someone to get back to you after you have logged a complaint. If your complaint is more serious then it could take around 12 weeks to investigate before they get back to you. If it will take any longer then they have said it would then the UKBA will contact you to let you know.

Can I request access to information from the UKBA?

Yes because they are a government body they must be transparent with all documents, as long as it doesn’t go against national security. If you are requesting some information or documentation then it is a good idea to check their publications page to see if it has already been publicised. If not then you will need to fill out a request for information form on the government’s website.

If you experience any problems with the UK Border Agency Contact Telephone Number then please contact us. We aim to keep the information on this website as up-to-date as possible.

Don’t forget to rate your call experience with the UKBA Contact Number – 0843 515 8113, using the stars below.


GD Star Rating
UKBA Contact Number, 2.3 out of 5 based on 3 ratings