EE Contact Number
Call the EE Contact Number on 0843 515 8655. Calls to this connection service cost 7p/min plus network extras from a BT landline, plus your phone networks access charge. Number Directory is not affiliated with Everything Everywhere or EE Customer Service in any way.
Joining Britain’s Most Advanced Communications Provider
Consumers are always looking for the best service and fastest speeds when it comes to their digital communications.
EE provides the most advanced digital communications in the United Kingdom. They first came about from Orange and T-Mobile, who joined forces a few years back. T-Mobile UK, can be traced back to the early 1990’s when it was the Mercury One2One GSM mobile network and Orange came from Microtel Communications about the same time. Between them they have a vast heritage of innovation.
If you need superfast connection speeds then you should call the EE telephone number and join a driven force of mobile reliability. As the first company to offer UK residents and businesses the superfast 4G mobile services, the network still runs the fastest Orange, T-Mobile, and EE brands in the UK. More than 60% of the population is covered by 4GEE service and when one is out of range, their 3G network kicks in. Their coverage area for their 3G is the largest in the UK, so you don’t have to worry about no signal.
What are the benefits of choosing EE?
- You can transfer your existing number to an EE number.
- Excellent customer service – call 0843 515 8655.
- Great deals on the newest Apple iPhone 5S, 5C and Samsung phones.
- You can upgrade from your current Orange or T-Mobile service.
- The largest coverage area with excellent network quality.
- Faster speeds than any other provider.
- EE provides HD voice over 4GEE.
- Extra services available including roaming.
- Add-ons are available, including inclusive unlimited music or two games every month with Deezer.
- Fibre broadband services.
- Mobile TV.
- Film rentals without mobile data costs.
- Extra benefits as well such as 2 for 1 cinema tickets by merely renting a film from their film store.
You have a variety of options with their service and broadband plans. You can choose a monthly plan, a SIM only plan, shared plans, and international plans. You may wish to enquire about the new Apple iPhone 5S and 5C on their great value tariffs. They also offer home broadband, mobile broadband, broadband for your tablet and SIM only broadband. You can find out more by calling the EE number or by visiting them online.
On offer you will also find a variety of devices, tablets, Mobile Wi-Fi and dongles. If you’re interested in becoming a part of UK’s best digital communications provider, you should contact a representative through the EE contact number.
Don’t get stuck with a plan that’s not right for you – choose one that you can trust, is affordable, and will always keep you connected. Call the EE contact number today!
EE Contact Number – Opening Hours
The EE Phone Number is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Call for all enquiries or or for the automated topup line.
If you experience any problems with the EE Contact Number then please contact us. We aim to keep the information on this website as up-to-date as possible.
Don’t forget to rate your call experience with the EE Number – 0843 515 8655 using the stars below.