CSA Telephone Number

CSA Telephone Number | 0843 515 9499

CSA Telephone Number

0843 515 9499

Call the CSA Telephone Number connection service. Calls cost 7p/min plus your phone operators access charge. To contact the Child Support Agency for general enquiries or Child maintenance queries, call the Telephone Number for CSA on 0843 515 9499 today, we are not affiliated with the CSA.

‘CSA’ is an abbreviation used for a number of organisations. This page is specifically aimed at those looking to Contact the Child Support Agency. If you are trying to find contact details for the Credit Services Association then visit their website for further details.

For new Child Maintenance Allowance applications and for case queries, it is recommended that you contact your local CSA Office. It can be time-consuming and difficult to find the number for your local depot. One solution is to call the CSA Number listed on this page, and ask for your call to be transferred. You can also save this Contact Phone Number for future use.

The CSA Telephone Number is also a useful point of contact should need help as an employer. You may be wondering how Child Maintenance deductions can be made from an employee’s pay. The Customer Service team are ready to answer your questions or transfer your call to somebody who can help.

You can Contact CSA at your local office. Simply select the office which is closest to your home location and ask to be transferred to:

  • Belfast
  • Birkenhead
  • Dudley
  • Falkirk
  • Hastings
  • Plymouth

CSA Telephone Number – Opening Hours

You can call the CSA Number at any time between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5pm on Saturday. Please refer to the official Gov.uk website for more information outside of these operational hours.

About CSA

The Child Support Agency is an agency of the department for work and pensions which are responsible for handling child maintenance benefits that parents are required to pay. If there are any disagreements between parents when they separate or divorce than the CSA will step into resolve the issue.

The CSA or Child Support Agency used to deal with all enquiries and disputes arising from Child Support Benefits. However, it has been replaced by the Child Maintenance Service who are now handling all new Child Maintenance applications. The CSA only handles existing claims for Child Support and maintenance payments.

Arrangements that have been made through the CSA will be coming to an end in 2017 and all existing claims will be transferred over to the Child Maintenance Service.

If you are using the CSA for your Child Maintenance than your original agreement and maintenance will continue as normal until the end of your payments. You will receive a letter explaining the date to which your maintenance will stop and how to make new Child Maintenance arrangements from then onwards.

You will receive a letter 6 months before the end of the payments to remind you that the payments will be ending shortly.

You’ll still have to pay any arrears you owe, even after your Child Maintenance arrangement ends.

Switching to Child Maintenance Service

When you receive your letter for Child Support then you can arrange Child Maintenance yourself, if both parents are in agreement of how much needs to be paid and when. Or if there are any disputes between parents of how much maintenance should be paid then you will need to make new arrangements through the Child Maintenance Service how will deal with your claim in the future.


What is the CSA?

The CSA stands for Child Support Agency and they help arrange payments to support a child if their parents separate or divorce. If there is any issue in deciding the payments then the CSA would step in and help to come to a fair agreement for all parties and ensure this is kept to.

What’s happening to the CSA?

The CSA is being phased out and the Child Maintenance Service is taking its place. Parents will still need to continue paying the agreement until they are contacted by the Child Maintenance Service who will inform you of what to do next.

Who can use the CSA?

Anyone can use the CSA as long as they have a child and they have separated or divorced their partner. The child needs to be under the age of 18 to qualify for CSA and parents need to have tried to come to an agreement before going to the CSA.

I am currently using CSA, how can I change to Child maintenance service?

To change to the Child Maintenance Service you will have to wait until you receive a letter explaining the next steps. If you cannot come to an agreement on payments with your ex-partner then you will need to get in contact with the Child Maintenance Service. Follow the instructions in the letter to find out what to do next. If you have any issues or questions then contact their friendly service team on 0843 515 9499.

Can I arrange child maintenance myself without using the CSA?

Yes, you are able to arrange your child maintenance agreement without the help of the CSA but only if you and your ex-partner can come to an agreement on how much needs to be paid and when. If this is honored and agreed upon then there is no need for the CSA to get involved.

If you experience problems with the Telephone Number for CSA, please contact us. We aim to keep the information on this website as up-to-date as possible.

Don’t forget to rate your call experience with the CSA Telephone Number – 0843 515 9499, using the stars below.

GD Star Rating