Contact NPower Customer Services using our connection service. Calls to this Telephone Number cost 5p/min from a BT landline. Calls from other networks and mobiles may cost more. For assistance with your bill, submitting your meter reading and more call N Power Customer Service – 0843 515 9487.
NPower are one of the major gas and electricity suppliers in the UK. The NPower Customer Service department has been strongly criticised, and were rated the worst among all of the UK’s energy suppliers. If you need help with any of your N Power products and services, then you should Contact NPower regardless of their reputation. Please remember to rate the NPower Number using the stars below to let others know about your experience.
There are many questions you can ask the agents when you call the N Power Contact Number. Here are some of the common questions:
- I think my bill is incorrect, what should I do?
- Check if your bill is an estimate. This will be clearly stated. If your bill is an estimate then contact NPower to give them your meter reading – your bill will then be recalculated. Call 0843 515 9487 today if you would like to dispute your bill.
- I am changing address – what do I need to do?
- Call the NPower Customer Service team giving at least two working days notice. You will need your account details to hand, and your new address. You may also be asked for your current meter reading, and your landlord’s name if you are moving into rented property.
Contact NPower – Opening Hours
You can Contact N Power during the following opening times: Monday to Friday 8am – 9pm, Saturday 8am – 6pm. Your can still access your account online when an operative is not available.
NPower Customer Service
NPower have a dedicated team of customer service advisors that are happy to help with any questions you may have or any issues you want to get resolved. Contact them today on 0843 515 9487. They understand how important customer service is for you. This is why they strive to deliver excellent customer service to all customers, old and new. You can speak to them about a number of different issues regarding your account, billing and much more.
NPower Meter Readings
Meter readings can be sent online to N Power easily. Simply log in or activate your online account and upload your meter reading. If you do not have an online account or don’t want to use it then you can provide your meter reading details online by giving your account number and a few personal details.
NPower know that sometimes it’s difficult to keep track of when you need to send your next meter reading over to them, so they have set up a way to send you a reminder when you need to give them your meter reading, straight to your phone. To find out more contact one of their customer service advisors on 0843 515 9487.
Pay a Bill With NPower
Paying a bill with NPower is simple and easy. You can pay by Direct Debit either monthly or quarterly depending on your schedule. To set up your preference contact a customer service advisor on 0843 515 9487 to find out more.
NPower offer a number of different tariffs. They offer:
- Fixed Prices until 31 October 2018
- Includes a Nest Learning Thermostat
- Exit fees – £60 per fuel may apply before 13/09/18
- Pay by Direct Debit only
- You will need to have an online account
Feel Good Fix
- Fixed prices until 31 August 2018
- Prices that won’t go up but could come down
- Exit fees – none
- Pay by Direct Debit or Receipt of Bill
- Online account – it’s there if you want it
- If the standard rate falls before 31 August 2018, NPower will bring your price down
- Variable price
- Prices could go up or down
- No exit fees
- Pay by Direct Debit, Receipt of Bill or Prepayment
- Online account is there if you want it
If you have received unfair service or feel you have been wronged by NPower then it is best to contact their customer service department on 0843 515 9487. One of their dedicated customer advisors will be able to handle your complaint.
Remember to follow up with a letter to document your complaint and make a note of who you spoke to and when on the phone. This is just for your records and can be used as evidence if you should need it.
They aim to get the issue resolved within 10 working days. If it will take any longer than this NPower will let you know the timescale and keep you updated on the process.
How do I submit a meter reading online?
To submit a meter reading online, log into your account and give them your meter reading from there. Otherwise, you can do it online through their website. You will need your account number at the ready to verify it is you.
You can also submit a meter reading from your mobile phone using the app or over the phone by calling the customer service number above.
How do I manage my account online?
Managing your online account is easy. All you need to do is log in to activate your account. From there you can view bills, give meter readings, pay bills and much more.
What is the warm home discount?
The warm home discount is a scheme that energy companies have with the government to help vulnerable people within the UK to pay for their energy bill. To find out if you are eligible then contact an advisor today.
I’m moving home – what does NPower need to know, and when?
If you are moving home then you will need to update your energy company. With NPower, you can do this easily online. Just log into your account and change your details. Or you can let NPower know using the number above.
If you are moving home then you will need to provide them with the following information:
- New address
- Date you stop/start being legally responsible for the properties
- Final meter readings (unless you have a Smart meter)
I am struggling to pay my bill, what can I do?
If you are struggling to pay your energy bill with NPower then you should contact them to let them know. They are dedicated to helping others and they will allow you access to their debt management scheme to pay your bill in an affordable way.
If you experience problems with the NPower Telephone Number, please contact us. We aim to keep the information on this website as up-to-date as possible.
Don’t forget to rate your call experience when you Contact NPower – 0843 515 9487 using the stars below.